BANANA OATMÉAL COOKIÉS
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 ripe mashed bananas
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with a non-stick spray.
- In the bowl of your blender, mix the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat eggs and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, oatmeal, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar and beat until just combined.
- Mix the banana puree and the chocolate chips until well incorporated.
- Use a large cookie spoon to place spoons of cookie dough on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until edges are golden and cookies are set.
- Let cool on rack.
- The recipe from, click here
- To find out about other recipes: click here